With 3,200+ REALTORs in the Fraser Valley, why choose Rod Friesen?
As one of the top agents in the Fraser Valley (Continually in the top 10%) with nearly 20 years of experience, I will give you the greatest chance to succeed in this complex and ever changing real estate market. As one of the top agents in the Fraser Valley and a consistent leader with a reputation for tenaciously protecting my clients’ interests, I am dedicated to serving you with savvy negotiations and leading-edge marketing strategies coupled with uncompromising integrity. These are the hallmarks of my service. I am exceptionally well-respected in Abbotsford, Langley and the surrounding Fraser Valley communities, not only for my unparalleled professional track record and high ethical standards but for being an honest, hard-working family man who does absolutely everything in my power to ensure my clients’ success and satisfaction. Thanks to my loyal clients, personal referrals and repeat business form the foundation of my career. To ensure efficient, complete service for you, my Associates have been carefully selected from the very finest agents in the business to form a close-knit “family” offering seamless assistance to you for every aspect of your home purchase or sale.
Please call me anytime without obligation. I am ready to go to work for you today!
Expertise and Recognition
- Medallion Award Winner (awarded to the top 10% in the Fraser Valley by the Real Estate Board) – Year after Year
- Over $250 Million Career Sales Volume, over 500 Homes SOLD
- Contract Negotiations: Jim Pattison Group, VersaCold, EV Logistics, Overwaitea Food Group, Christian Labour Association
- More client testimonials than almost anyone in the industry.
- Residential property sales including luxury homes, condos, income properties, development land and farms and ranches
- Commercial sales and leases including small businesses, large commercial development sites and land assemblies and amalgamations
- Exceptional attention to skilled negotiations, knowledgeable analysis of property values and market trends
- Expertise and renowned credibility in resolving difficult transactions
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Univeristy of British Columbia
- Labour Management Diploma, Capilano College
- Ongoing Education and Training, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board and Real Estate Council of British Columbia
- Rod and his wife, Krystle, are the parents to three children.
- Corporate Sponsor of Canucks Place
- Corporate Sponsor of Union Gospel Mission
Rod and Krystle love raising their two daughters and son in Abbotsford. With a little bit of everything as far as location and climate goes they can play in the snow and the ocean on the same day. Rod enjoys hunting, golfing, fishing and motorcycle rides. The kids are involved in all sorts of activities and Krystle is a stay at home mom (the most difficult and most underappreciated job in the world) who maintains the homestead.