With 3,200+ realtors in the Fraser Valley, why choose Rod?
As one of the top agents in the Fraser Valley (Continually in the top 10%) with nearly 20 years of experience, Rod gives you the greatest chance to succeed in this complex and ever changing market. As one of the top agents in the Fraser Valley and a consistent leader with a reputation for tenaciously protecting his clients’ interests, Rod is dedicated to serving you with savvy negotiations and leading-edge marketing strategies joining uncompromising integrity as the hallmarks of his service. Rod is exceptionally well-respected in Abbotsford, Langley and the surrounding communities, not only for his unparalleled professional track record and high ethical standards but for being an honest, hard-working family man who does absolutely everything in his power to ensure his clients’ success and satisfaction.
Thanks to his loyal clients, personal referrals and repeat business form the foundation of Rod’s career. To ensure efficient, complete service for you, Rod’s Associates have been carefully selected from the very finest agents in the business to form a close-knit “family” offering seamless assistance to you for every aspect of your home purchase or sale.
Please call Rod anytime without obligation. He is ready to go to work for you today!
Expertise and Recognition
- Medallion Award Winner (awarded to the top 10% in the Fraser Valley by the Real Estate Board) – Year after Year
- Over $250 Million Career Sales Volume, over 500 Homes SOLD
- Contract Negotiations: Jim Pattison Group, VersaCold, EV Logistics, Overwaitea Food Group, Christian Labour Association
- More client testimonials than almost anyone in the industry.
- Residential property sales including luxury homes, condos, income properties, development land and farms and ranches
- Commercial sales and leases including small businesses, large commercial development sites and land assemblies and amalgamations
- Exceptional attention to skilled negotiations, knowledgeable analysis of property values and market trends
- Expertise and renowned credibility in resolving difficult transactions
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Univeristy of British Columbia
- Labour Management Diploma, Capilano College
- Ongoing Education and Training, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board and Real Estate Council of British Columbia
- Rod and his wife, Krystle, are the parents to three children.
- Corporate Sponsor of Canucks Place
Rod and Krystle love raising their two daughters and son in Abbotsford. With a little bit of everything as far as location and climate goes they can play in the snow and the ocean on the same day. Rod enjoys hunting, golfing, fishing and motorcycle rides. The kids are involved in all sorts of activities and Krystle is a stay at home mom (the most difficult and most underappreciated job in the world) who maintains the homestead.