30 4401 BLAUSON Boulevard in Abbotsford: Abbotsford East Townhouse for sale in "Sage" : MLS®# R2521532
30 4401 BLAUSON Boulevard Abbotsford East Abbotsford V3G 0A4$557,700Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,468 sq. ft.136 m2Lives like a house! Gorgeous Auguston townhome with tons of upgrades: plantation shutters, large kitchen with loads of custom cabinets and KitchenAid appliances + granite counters. Bathrooms with quartz countertops and vessel sinks, all custom lighting on dimmers and single plank laminate throughout. You'll love the downstairs recroom off the functional garage with stainless storage cabinets. Sage is a wonderful place to raise your family. Parks, traditional school, coffee shop, montessori preschool and amazing walking trails are within 1/2 block of your front door in this quiet, family-friendly community. Hurry on this one! More detailsListed by eXp Realty (Branch)
Reasons people want a home in Auguston:
1. Auguston Traditional School: This school is one of the most sought after schools in BC and especially in Abbotsford. A terrific set of teachers keeps the lineups long for parents trying to get their children into the school. There is a waiting list every year.
2. Callaghan Park and Shadbolt Park: Named after the streets they reside on, these two parks provides lots for the children to do in Auguston. There is a new water park recently installed by the City of Abbotsford and playgrounds in both. Walking distance from every home in Auguston.
3. Sense of Community: It is a very tight knit group of owners and tenants in Auguston. Lots of great friends and people looking out for one another.
4: Future Potential: There are plans for a Secondary School, Fire Hall and other amenities in the future. Being a neighbour to the potential WeTown could also have positive impacts in terms of employment and additional amenities being address to the Auguston neghbourhood.
5: Quality of Homes: With builders like Blauson, Bentley, Paradigm, Wayne Fey and Cressman the construction quality is extremely high. From well thought out floor plans to the terrific fit and finish in the homes, the quality and value will passed down for generations.
6. The Outdoors: There are nearly endless walking trails, hiking trails and bike paths to keep you busy throughout the year. Beautiful scenery and well maintained paths. Watch out for bears though, seriously.
If you are considering a move to Auguston, feel free to reach out to me. I am a resident of this great community and raise my family here. I am involved in new construction in Auguston as well as the resales of homes and townhomes. We love living here.