With 3,200+ REALTORs in the Fraser Valley, why choose Rod Friesen?
As a REALTOR® licensed in British Columbia, Rod provides Strategic Marketing and Transaction Management services to his clients across many of the Lower Mainland markets. His business is built on: Honesty, Integrity, Professionalism, & Trust while embodying the ability to cater and adapt to all of his client’s Real Estate needs.
“Just as the Real Estate industry has evolved to become more innovative and efficient, so have I.” An Eastern Valley native for over 40 years, his knowledge of the areas geography can assist you with all of your Residential Real Estate endeavors! In addition, he provides exceptional Real Estate services to ensure you feel confident with your decision to hire him.
“Rest assured, I will listen to you and I am here to help! With an understanding of your wants & needs, I will do my best to help you achieve them all.” Rod graduated with honors from the Mission Secondary School, attended Capilano College (Business Management) and finally graduated from UBC (Sauder School of Business) as a real estate agent in 2001.
Expertise and Recognition
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) Business Accredited Realtor with A+ Rating – https://goo.gl/FRdYGr
- Medallion Award Winner (awarded to the top 10% in the Fraser Valley by the Real Estate Board) – Year after Year
- Over $250 Million Career Sales Volume, over 500 Homes SOLD
- Contract Negotiations: Jim Pattison Group, VersaCold, EV Logistics, Overwaitea Food Group, Christian Labour Association
- More client testimonials than almost anyone in the industry.
- Residential property sales including luxury homes, condos, income properties, development land and farms and ranches
- Commercial sales and leases including small businesses, large commercial development sites and land assemblies and amalgamations
- Exceptional attention to skilled negotiations, knowledgeable analysis of property values and market trends
- Expertise and renowned credibility in resolving difficult transactions
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Univeristy of British Columbia
- Labour Management Diploma, Capilano College
- Ongoing Education and Training, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board and Real Estate Council of British Columbia
- Rod and his wife, Krystle, are the parents to three children.
- Corporate Sponsor of Canucks Place
- Corporate Sponsor of Union Gospel Mission
Rod and Krystle love raising their two daughters and son in Abbotsford. With a little bit of everything as far as location and climate goes they can play in the snow and the ocean on the same day. Rod enjoys hunting, golfing, fishing and motorcycle rides.The kids are involved in all sorts of activities and Krystle is a stay at home mom (the most difficult and most underappreciated job in the world) who maintains the homestead.
If you are looking for information or have general questions, feel free to contact us below.